I was born and raised in Sweden. I now live in Sitges outside Barcelona in Spain and I am co-owner of CrossFit Blau (www.crossfitblau.com). I have 25 years of experience working with fitness. Work wise, my main passion in life is to inspire other people to live healthy lives. I train CrossFit since 2010 and have both CF level 1 and 2, CF Gymnastics and Mobility certificates as well as a diploma as physiotherapist.
Despite training a lot and eating healthy in general, I was diagnosed with a blocked artery in 2016 which was later operated on and treated by inserting a stent. I therefore had to slow down with my own training for a bit but I am now back competing again in my Masters 45+ category.
Regardless of your goals, be it recreational training or training for a competition, every athlete needs a carefully planned program to develop different skills and to safely progress to lifting heavier weights. If you are serious about your training, you should never allow for randomness to rule your workout routines. The goal is to keep developing and and at the same time to avoid injuries. And if you do happen to get injured, you also need to find ways to adapt your training to keep going. As a CrossFit Box owner with a L2 certificate, physiotherapist and personal trainer with more than 25 years of experience in the fitness industry, I have what it takes to help you.
- Licensed Physiotherapist (University of Linkoping, Sweden, 1997)
- Licensed Personal Trainer (PT School, Stockholm, Sweden, 1997)
- Licensed Group Fitness Instructor (SAFE, Stockholm, Sweden, 1997)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CrossFit, London/England 2010 and renewedBarcelona/Spain October 2015)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CrossFit, Barcelona/Spain 2014)
- CrossFit Gymnastics (CrossFit, Stockholm/Sweden 2015)
- CrossFit Mobility (CrossFit, Stockholm/Sweden 2014)
- Strength Coach (Exceed Performance, Stockholm/Sweden 2013)
- Explosive Weight Lifting (Elite Training, Stockholm/Sweden 2009)
- Licensed Functional Trainer (Eleiko, Halmstad/Sweden 2008)